- 6-packs: $9.69, up 3 cents
- 22-ounce bombers: $5.58, down 4 cents
- 6-packs (sale price): $8.97, up 6 cents
- 22-ounce bombers (sale price): $5.21, down 2 cents
- 16 oz. draft: $4.64 up 3 cents
- 16 oz. draft (happy hour): $3.85, up 6 cents
Everything else is going up in price. $9 seems like a lot for a six-pack. I feel like I'm usually finding something I can stand under $8 (and a couple lucky $6 finds recently). But these are just the averages of a fixed set of Oregon beers.
Speaking of which, since Laurelwood Red is now a six-pack beer and no longer in bombers (hooray!), I replaced that bomber with Base Camp In-Tents IPL. (That change would also have changed last quarter's numbers, so the up/down numbers above are apples-to-apples as if Base Camp was in last time.) The only hiccup there is that QFC doesn't carry Base Camp right now, but it's a pretty popular supermarket beer these days so I hope they will figure it out pretty soon. Consult the PBPI configuration page for more information on the makeup of the index. See you in three months.