Here are the Portland Beer Price Index numbers for the winter quarter of 2013:
- 6-packs: $9.69, up 19 cents
- 22-ounce bombers: $5.29, up 7 cents
- 6-packs (sale price): $8.94, up 29 cents
- 22-ounce bombers (sale price): $4.93, up 11 cents
- 16 oz. draft: $4.52 unchanged
- 16 oz. draft (happy hour): $3.70, up 5 cents
I have to admit, I get out less and less often these days. The pub prices may be a little out of date, and may get revised (upward) as I make it around to the pubs in the index.
If you require more information on the makeup of the PBPI, read the page which describes the composition of the index. Check back in March to see the first numbers of 2014.