- 6-packs: $9.25, unchanged
- 22-ounce bombers: $4.83, up 13 cents
- 6-packs (sale price): $8.85, up 12 cents
- 22-ounce bombers (sale price): $4.68, up 17 cents
- 16 oz. draft: $4.39 up 6 cents
- 16 oz. draft (happy hour): $3.59, up 5 cents
If you're very fastidious, you've noticed that the bomber prices quoted above don't add up with the difference to last quarter's price. It's because I made an adjustment, dropping Beer Valley's Leafer Madness from the index (at least for now). I had added it in a while back when it was difficult to find Pelican IPA around Portland, but this time -- for the first time ever -- every store I canvass had Pelican in stock. That by itself wouldn't lead me to kick Leafer out, but that beer was only on the shelf at one of the places I check. Ouch. That was supposed to be my high-end replacement for the fading Pelican, but the tables have dramatically turned.